AskBettor.com - betting previews of football games with predictions

Schalke 04 vs Bayern Munich

by Larry Uriri on Bundesliga

Following this weeks Champions League triumphs (Schalke 3-0 Staeaua, Bayern 3:0 CSKA), Schalke 04 will play host to current Bundesliga and European champions Bayern Munich.

Schalke have won their last 3 games (Bundesliga and Champions League) and the arrival of Kevin Prince Boateng from Milan might just be the morale boost they need to clinch another victory this Saturday. That being said, A win for Schalke against Bayern might proof some worth impossible as they have managed only 1 victory against Bayern in their last 6 meetings (1-W, 0-D, 5-L).

Stats

Bayern is placed 2nd in the current Bundesliga table (2 points behind current leaders Dortmund). Schalke (currently placed 9th), seem to be on the rise; putting behind their slow start and picking up 2 wins in the past weeks. Bayern are yet to lose a game in the current Bundesliga season but have been unable to score over 2.5 goals in their last 4 Bundesliga games.

BETEGY’S Prediction

Bayern are favorites to win this match up with 54% possibility at 1.54 via 888sports. But if current form are anything to go by, then betting on Double Chance against Bayern seems tempting, as a bet on Schalke or Draw (46% possibilty) goes for 2.6 via Bet365.

Possible goals prediction

Feel free to leave your comment below:

Connect with us


Summary

© Copyright 2015