AskBettor.com - betting previews of football games with predictions

Manchester City vs Manchester United

by Larry Uriri on Premier League

This Sunday, the city of Manchester will host a no love contest between rivals ‘The Citizens’ and ‘The Red Devils’. Although both teams are under new managements, it is certain both managers know the importance and value of this match to both club, players and fans.

Stats

Both teams are ranked 4th and 5th in the current Premier League table, It is important to note that Manchester City’s Home record this season reads 2-W from 2 games and United’s Away record reads 1-W, 1-L from 2 games. Both teams have lost one game each this season in the Premier League (playing away from home); with City losing 3-2 to Cardiff City and United 1-0 to Liverpool FC. Having noted that, both teams kicked-off their Champions League campaigns this Tuesday with an emphatic 3-0 away win for ManCity and a 4-2 Home Win for United.

 

Betegy’s Prediction

Although both sides seem pretty even (taking into consideration their current stats), City is favored to win with a 31% probability at 2.18 via Pinnacle. A likely Draw outcome seems more feasible with 39% probability at 3.4 via 888sport. A united win at 3.5 with 30% probability via Titanbet.

Possible goals prediction

Feel free to leave your comment below:

Connect with us


Summary

© Copyright 2015