AskBettor.com - betting previews of football games with predictions

Juventus vs AC Milan

by Larry Uriri on Serie A

This weekend, 2 Italian giants ‘Juventus and AC Milan’ clash in game 7 in the on going Serie A. Current champions Juve who are yet to lose a game this season (5-W, 1-D, 0-L) to host a struggling Milan side who are placed 9th (2-W, 2-D, 2-D).

Form

Juve is placed 3rd (although they share 16 points with 2nd placed Napoli) in the SerieA table, are 8 points ahead of ┬áMilan who are down in 9th. That being said, both teams have been unable to keep a clean sheet (‘Juve at Home’ and ‘Milan Away’) this season. Juve has scored an average of 3.0 goals per game and conceded an average of 1.0 goals per game playing at Home. Milan on the other hand, has conceded an average 2.33 goals per games (AWAY) and has scored an average of 2.0 goals per game(Away) making them ranked 9th (0-W, 2-D, 1-L) in the AWAY teams ranking.

Betegy’s Prediction

Juve are favorites to win this fixture with 38% (odds 1.6o via WilliamHill), a likel 32% (odds 4.0 via Titanbet)y draw outcome at and a possible AWAY victory for Milan at 30% (odds 6.64 via Pinnacle).

Possible goals prediction

Feel free to leave your comment below:

Connect with us


Summary

© Copyright 2015