AskBettor.com - betting previews of football games with predictions

Barcelona vs Real Sociedad

by Larry Uriri on La Liga

FC Barcelona will play hosts to Real Sociedad in game no. 6 in the 2013-14 Primera Division season. Tata martino and his side are on the verge of repeating last season’s record of 6 straight wins.

Real’s start to this season has been tough as they have only manged 1-W, 3-D, 1-L and this Tuesday they travel to face champions Barcelona. Nevertheless, Real’s coach ‘Jagoba Arrasate’ has stated in the pre-match press conference that his team will not sit back and come Tuesday night.

Stats

Barcelona is ranked number in the league table as well as the most offensive side in Laliga with 18 goals to their name. R.Sociedad on the other hand is placed 7th in the table but has the best defensive record so far in the league (conceding only 3 goals in 5 games).

Betegy’s Prediction

BETEGY has predicted a HOME WIN for Barca at 48% and are favorites to win this encounter at the bookies (ODDS 1.14 via WilliamHill). However, R.Soceidad have got 23% chance to make this game theirs (ODDS 18 via Unibet)  An unlikely Draw (29%) with out come at 10.7 via Pinnaclesport.

Possible goals prediction

Feel free to leave your comment below:

Connect with us


Summary

© Copyright 2015