AskBettor.com - betting previews of football games with predictions

Arsenal vs Liverpool

by Larry Uriri on Premier League

Premier league is one of the best leagues in the world, even though many might differ. But one thing it tends to provide us year in year out, is the intrigues. The league is at it’s most interesting point, from Manchester City trying to close down the gap between them and league leaders Manchester United, to Chelsea who seem to have lost it’s rythm at the moment.

This week showcases two big teams who at the moment are fighting to climb up the table with hopes to secure a place for next the Champions League.

Chart via infogr.am

Team Stats:

Arsenal this season is far from being consistent in terms of home games, as they have been able to win only 6/11 home games and losing 3/11 to Chelsea, Manchester City, and Swansea. Playing at home, they average a 2.73 goals/match, conceded 1.45 goals/match, and loss ratio is 27%.

Discipline:

On home ground this season, Arsenal has committed 119 fouls at an average of 10.82 fouls/match, and received 11 cards at an average of 1 card/match. 91% of these cards are yellow, and the other 9% are red.

Liverpool on the other hand have been awful in their away campaigns won 3/11 games, drew 4/11, lost 4/11 to Manchester United, West Brom, Stoke, and Tottenham. They average on away games 1.64 goals/match, concede 1.64 goals/match, and loss at a ratio of 36%.

On away games Liverpool has committed a total of 119 fouls at an average of 10.82 fouls/match, and received 23 cards at an average of 2.09/match. 96% of these cards are yellow, and the other 4% were red.

Betegy’s Football Tips:

Games between this two sides tends to be a very close one, so here are some important football tips for you. In the duration of 2010 to 2013 both sides have met 5 times at the Emirate, both teams shared 1 win each, and they both drew thrice. Their last encounter saw Arsenal loose 2:0 to Liverpool, with goals from Aaron Ramsey(own goal in the 75th min), and Luiz Suarez sealing the deal for Liverpool in the 90th.

Betegy’s Football Predictions:

It seems like both teams will be firing on all cylinders as they don’t seem to have any injury and suspension scares. After careful analysis, Betegy predicts a 2:1 score line in favor of Arsenal. The chances that this game will go Arsenal’s way is 38%, and possibility of it going Liverpool’s is 28%. Having said this, the possibility of this game ending as a draw is high at 34%.

Feel free to leave your comment below:

Connect with us


© Copyright 2015